While There Is Life, There Is Hope


"Every New Beginning comes from some other beginning's end"

Here I am...

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A year and 9 months

After ages not posting anything in my blog, today here I am...
Oh my...only 3 months left to finish my second year T_T
Cepatnya masa berlalu. and I am still like this...with my perangai malas,tidur,makan,shopping and so on.
At the moment, I am busy at Diamond with summer school and synchrotron user meeting. 
Also busy with my second year report. =_=' 
At the same time I am busy searching cheap flight ticket to go home this December. Unfortunately there is no cheap flight!oh no!!!What should I do???

I am ready to attend Synchrotron User Meeting today and will go back to my lovely home sweet home Leeds tomorrow.yeay!

Ok, have to go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment