While There Is Life, There Is Hope


"Every New Beginning comes from some other beginning's end"

Here I am...

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Come on!Move On!

Assalamualaikum...

Huh...I don't know how to say...So hard...If you could hear my heart, then only you may know how I feel...Sometimes it is good to move forward and just forget the past...But at the same time, it is so difficult to move on because of the past...The past makes me hurts...BUT...I am afraid if I try hard to grab the future, it may hurt me again...However, I don't want to look back again...Please ya Allah, guides me and gives me strength. You know the best for me...I don't know what will happen in the future, but the only thing that I can do is praying hard for the best.

Thank you Allah for this feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment