While There Is Life, There Is Hope


"Every New Beginning comes from some other beginning's end"

Here I am...

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Terima Kasih Ya Allah

Assalamualaikum...

After almost 7 or 8 months I was waiting for the agreement to be signed, finally, yesterday, my supervisor emailed me to sign the forms. Alhamdulillah, Allah always makes my life easy, even I know there are other problems that I still face on, but I know He has his own plan for me. Now, I am officially doing my work at Diamond Light Source. The grant will cover all the expenses including travels, accommodation, meals, everything!So, people there, you have no doubt to help me. Thank you Allah for answering my du'a...Allah...Allah...Allah....No doubt to pray hard to Him...He always with us....very close...Please make my life always easy, ya Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment